Permanent cosmetics can be used to improve the definition, symmetry and fullness of your lips.
Whether you simply want to add a youthful flush of colour to faded lips, improve the definition of your lip line, or even have a fully redefined lip contour, it is all achievable with permanent cosmetics.
- Restore the shape and natural colour of your lips
- Get the pout you have always wanted – without the need for fillers
- Want a more dramatic look? Recreate your fave lippy with a full colour lip boost
- Correct asymmetrical lip lines for a more proportionate shaped mouth. Repair uneven areas of colour due to cold sores and scarring
The lip contours of most people will fade over time, giving the appearance of thin older looking lips. This fantastic treatment will give you a more youthful, defined lip contour. Perfect for anyone who wants to add more colour, fullness and definition to their lips.
Step by step guide to lips
Firstly as with all the procedures, you will have an opportunity to discuss your requirement of your Permanent Make-up, we will discuss shape and how to volumise and add definition to the contours of your lips. We will also look at the colours. I can colour match your favourite lip pencil or match it to your natural lip colour to rejuvenate a fading natural colour.
- You will then have a full skin tone analysis to determine what pigments we will need to use to achieve your new lips. Some clients may prefer a more vibrant colour while other may prefer a more natural everyday look. We will at this point, take photographs of your lips.
- Your new lip contour is then drawn on and perfected with a guide colour pencil, which is then gradually wiped away during the procedure.
- The symmetry of your new lips will then be measured then checked and perfected with measuring callipers.
- A topical anaesthetic is then applied to the lip area, to minimise any discomfort. You may feel a little scratchy sensation but this will be short lived as the anaesthetic starts to do its job.
- The procedure once under way takes between an hour to an hour and a half as I carefully recontour your lips to create a beautiful fuller lip. Depending on the desired effect once the lip line has been recontoured then a blush blend can be added to make your new lips more voluminous. I will then check your lips for any final adjustments.
- I will then apply your after care. You may experience a minimal swelling around your lip area. You will be given aftercare instructions and a healing schedule.
- Your beautiful new lips are complete. Another photograph will then be taken. You will need to have ‘top up’ appointments to check the shape and colour of the healed lips. Any adjustments needed will be done at this appointment. It may be necessary to have more than one top up with your lip procedure.
You will then need a colour boost every 12-24 months depending on how much your Permanent Makeup has faded.